We are a dynamic, award-winning law firm that regularly recruits for our offices in Harpenden, Luton and Milton Keynes. Bookmark this page and keep an eye on our noticeboard below for new opportunities.
We offer all our staff a competitive salary and benefits package and are committed to helping our people reach their full potential through continual training and development.
Our Commitment to You
Enjoying our work is fundamental to the Neves ethos. We believe this is achieved by working in an atmosphere of mutual respect, trust, unity, and camaraderie. We work hard to maintain a culture that encourages diversity and inclusion and a place where we value new ideas and perspectives.
Our Staff Values
- Respect. We respect you as individuals and value the contribution you make. We encourage you to play to your strengths and support you to excel in the areas of work that you enjoy.
- Responsibility. We empower you to have autonomy over your work where you are trusted to get on with your job.
- Flexibility. We are open to flexibility over your working arrangements enabling you to work in a way that is suitable for both yourself and the needs of a business.
- Working Environment. We encourage good working relationships along with open lines of communication with each other which helps to achieve a friendly, social workplace.
- Personal Development. We endeavour to invest and support your growth through development opportunities in order to provide a long rewarding career with the firm.