Closing date: 24 January 2019
Maternity Cover- Fixed Term Contract
The working hours of the role will be Monday-Friday 9am – 5.15pm.
To provide competent and efficient support to the conveyancing department ensuring full CQS compliance at all times.
- Opening/closing/storage and retrieval of files in accordance with procedures;
- Managing files throughout the transaction in accordance with CQS procedures;;
- Ensuring all client details are kept up to date;
- Obtaining title deeds, Land Registry title and plans;
- Preparing Contract documentation;
- Obtaining searches and replies to property questionnaires;
- Using Case Management Systems, Land Registry Portal, SDLT, Outlook, Excel and other computer packages as appropriate;
- Ensuring key dates are met;
- Diary managements including booking meeting rooms;
- Database Management;
- Checking post and dealing with matters arising when required;
- Liaising with clients, estate agents and solicitors face to face or by telephone;
- Scanning, copying and faxing;
- Email using case management system;
- Preparing Completion Statements and completing transactions;
- Dealing with post completion of files.
The appropriate candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Understanding of Conveyancing procedures is essential;
- Ability to work independently, as well as in conjunction with the rest of the department;
- Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives;
- Delivers output to the required standard;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Multi-task in a busy environment;
- Ability to prioritise;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word including Track changes;;
- Ability to access computer data;
- Outstanding organisational skills;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication, ability to converse with a diverse range of people at all levels;
- Understand the importance of confidentiality;
- Able to use initiative;
- A commitment to maintain high client care standards;
- Steadiness under pressure;
- Reliable and dependable;
- Flexible approach to work;
- Positive attitude
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your CV with covering letter to: Hollie.Hadley@nevesllp.co.uk
Unfortunately due to the high level of response to this role we can only respond to candidates selected for interview.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Neves Solicitors LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Neves and Neves Solicitors are trading names of Neves Solicitors LLP (Registered No. OC371395).
Registered office: AW House, 6-8 Stuart Street, Luton, LU1 2SJ. SRA Number: 567286