Chartered Legal Executive - Private Client
I am a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, a full member of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, a full accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly and a member of the Private Client Section of the Law Society.
I have all round experience in Private Client matters including:
- Estate planning
- Will drafting
- Preparation of General Powers of Attorney and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Trust drafting
- Administration of Estates – taxable and non-taxable
- Administration of Trusts
- Deputyship applications and other Court of Protection applications
- Professional attorney/deputyship matters
- Elderly client matters
I have a particular interest in assisting vulnerable people and Court of Protection work.
What makes me human
I enjoy travelling, reading and spending time with my family.
Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/Top News Author.cshtml)