Senior Associate and Head of Private Client
I trained in Scotland but have practised in England since 2003 and am dual-qualified and joined Neves in 2009.
My area of expertise is estate planning and I especially enjoy helping generations of families.
I have experience in private client matters, including:
- Preparation of Wills for individuals, married couples and unmarried couples
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Domicile issues in Wills and Tax Planning
- Capital Gains Tax and Income Tax Planning
- Powers of Attorney and Capacity Issues
- Elderly Client Matters including advice with regard to care fees
- Preparation of Trusts
- Administration of Trusts
- Tax Compliance including preparation of tax return forms for individuals, trustees and executors.
I am a member of both The Chartered Institute of Taxation, and The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
What makes me human
I enjoy travel and reading – I love visiting new countries and ticking destinations off my bucket list.
Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/Top News Author.cshtml)
I would like to thank you for your understanding, kindness and prompt action, thus making, what was never a pleasant experience, so much easier.