Child Contact Arrangement Solicitors | Harpenden

Child Contact Arrangement Solicitors | Harpenden

On the breakdown of a relationship, arrangements for any children will need to be agreed upon. If parents are unable to agree on these arrangements between themselves, an application will need to be made to the court for a Child Arrangements Order.

Obtaining a child arrangement order

We will guide you through the process, signpost you to appropriate services which will be of benefit to you and your family. We will consider whether your child(ren) should be separately represented at court and instruct any independent expert the court deems necessary. We have experience in instructing a wide range of experts to assist and support our client's case.

You can rely on our experts

Regardless of your circumstances, our team of experts can support you with obtaining an arrangement for your child(ren). We have Family Law solicitors who are recognised specialists in Children Law. Heidi Fleming has specialist accreditation in Children Law and is a member of the Law Society's Children Panel. Click on the images below to find out more about the specialisms of each of our solicitors.

Beth Woodward
Partner and Head of Divorce and Family Law
Iain MacAskill
Solicitor - Divorce and Family Law
Emily Pope
Solicitor - Divorce and Family Law
Heidi Fleming
Senior Associate - Divorce and Family Law

Get in touch with our Family Law solicitors

You can consult us at any stage of your separation. If you need advice on obtaining a Child Arrangement Order, contact our Family Law team today on 01582 715234, email or complete our contact form below and we'll get back to you.

Your Details

See also

Thank you very much for your phone call yesterday, little did you realise just how perfect your timing was… and for all your advice, you have made me feel as if I was not just a client, that I could really talk openly to you.