Neves Solicitors LLP is committed to providing a high quality legal service to all our clients. If you have any concerns about the quality of our service, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our complaints procedure
If you have a concern or a complaint, please contact the person dealing with your matter or their supervising partner (their name should be on the initial client care letter to you). If your complaint has not been dealt with to your satisfaction by the person handling your case or their supervising partner, please address your complaint to Andrew Becconsall, Director of Risk and Compliance.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five working days of our receiving the complaint.
- Our Director of Risk and Compliance, Andrew Becconsall will investigate your complaint, review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- We will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including any suggestions for resolving the matter, within 28 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman - contact details:
Address: PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ
Tel: 0300 555 0333
Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within six months of your receiving a final written response from us regarding your complaint and 6 years from the date of the act or omission giving rise to the complaint. Alternatively, 3 years from the date you should reasonably have known there are grounds for complaint.
- Details of how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority can be found here
- Please note that our Notarial practice is regulated through the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury, whose address is: The Faculty Office, 1 The Sanctuary, Westminster, London, SW1P 3JT. Telephone 020 7222 5381. Website: www.facultyoffice.org.uk