Partner - Commercial and Residential Property
I obtained an LLB (Honours) at South Bank University, an LLM (Honours) at Luton University and successfully completed my legal practice course at Westminster University. I started working at Neves in 2004 and trained as a solicitor at Neves I qualified as a solicitor in 2007 and became a Partner in 2013.
- All types of residential property transactions including refinancing, sales and purchases.
- All types of commercial property transactions including refinancing, sales and purchase of commercial letting including offices, warehouses, shops, HMOs and restaurants.
- Sale and purchase of all types of small businesses
- Estate development work
- Commercial investment portfolio refinances
- Deals with the redemption of HSBC Amanah Islamic Mortgages
- Residential and commercial conveyancing with the assistance of Islamic finance.
What makes me human
I enjoy travelling, eating out and spending time with family and friends. I am a keen archer and like to swim regularly to keep fit. When I get the chance I like to play snooker and go to comedy shows. One day despite promising myself the same thing every year I would like to take up playing golf!
Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/Random Testimonials.cshtml)